Program: Executive coaching for managers
Vision and goals of the program
The Executive Coaching Program aims to train managers to develop their coaching skills in order to enhance the performance of their teams, to develop coaching activities within corporations as internal coaches or act as external coaches. In order to be admitted in the program, participants should have experience in managing teams.
After completing the program, participants:
- Will acquire practical and theoretical knowledge about coaching
- Will have expanded opportunities to develop skills under the guidance of faculty.
- Will understand how to apply coaching in a corporate environment
- Will asume ICF ethical standards
- Will have ICF’s basic coaching skill and know how to use them in a coaching process.
- Will develop leader coach skills
This program is accredited with 60 hours ACSTH