Vision and goals of the program
The Executive Coaching Program aims to train managers to develop their coaching skills to enhance the performance of their teams, to develop coaching activities within corporations as internal coaches or act as external coaches. To be admitted in the program, participants should have experience in managing teams.
After completing the program, participants:
- Will acquire practical and theoretical knowledge about coaching
- Will have expanded opportunities to develop skills under the guidance of faculty.
- Will understand how to apply coaching in a corporate environment
- Will assume ICF ethical standards
- Will have ICF’s basic coaching skills and know how to use them in a coaching process.
- Will develop leader coach skills
This program is accredited with 97,5 hours and is a Level 1 ICF Program